Canon Printer is the most recognized prominent printer launched to perform various types of printing and scanning tasks. Canon printer includes a super tank producing various pages, and ink replacement is cost-effective for printing. Sometimes, all documents are not printed well, and the printer is working slowly. It means that the Canon printer needs repairing. Suppose you find out the primary causes behind such problems. After getting good reasons, you must look for some troubleshooting steps. Suppose you can’t find the best solution. In that case, you must take expert guidance by connecting with the Canon customer support team, and they will provide you with appropriate suggestions to rectify the issue.
The Canon Pixma G6020 is one type of IJ Start Canon printer recognized as an inkjet printer with cost-effective prices for bulk ink. Canon printer has an antiquated interface that lacks an automated document feeder (ADF) with multiple extraordinary designs. This feature makes the IJ Start Canon printer truly exceptional.
Steps to Download Compatible Printer Driver for Your Printer
Some steps are listed below to download a compatible printer driver for your printer.
- Switch on your computer and Wi-Fi. Now, open a secure internet browser to manage privacy against vulnerabilities. Select the best among Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, etc.
- Through the ij start canon website, you can get suitable canon printer drivers for your printer. Type ij.start. Canon in the search bar and press Enter to access IJ Canon official website
- Observe the Setup tab and press to access the product selection window. Hence tap the Setup option and go to the next procedure
- Once it is found, you have to search your product model by entering its number or name in the search bar. Confirm that you have observed the correct printer by looking model number at the back of the printer. Then, tap Go
- Look at the download window at Canon’s official website on your system. Do a double-check of the operating system and quickly change if there is a requirement to do so. Now, press the download button to install the software.
- Moving to another window or any other application can slow down internet speed and even downloading process of Canon printer driver file. Once completed, save the file in a protected folder for your further reference.
Some Printing Errors and Their Rectification
Once the driver is configured in your system, you may encounter various types of issues to perform the printing jobs. Let’s go through some errors in the Canon printer and their solutions.
- No Paper on Canon Printer
Suppose your printer’s input tray is loaded full but still shows no paper or not printing; paper may get stuck in the rear tray. Switch off your printer, detach cables and remove blockage available in the input tray. Clean the paper feed roller after using a wet and clean cloth. If wrinkled or twisted paper, replace the paper with an accurate one. The size of the page must be compatible with the printing file for which you print. If page size settings don’t match with the file, it will not print. Such tips will absolutely resolve this problem in Canon printer.
- Bad Printing Quality
Sometimes, you need printing of your essential documents but receive spread ink spots, patches or faded paper, and horizontal lines. This problem mainly occurred due to dry ink and can be resolved by turning on the printer’s utility program. If ink cartridges contain a low amount of ink, you will get unclear printing papers. So, swap the ink cartridge with a new one. If the problem still exists, clean the print heads and then print a page.
After going through the above steps, you can resolve some errors in the Canon printer. To resolve all errors in the Canon printer, you must dial the Canon customer support number to get some appropriate tips.
Ques. Do I need Wi-Fi to take print from my phone?
Ans. Suppose you don’t have a router or network to couple your phone; you can print directly from your mobile phone via Canon printers through Wi-Fi Direct or Canon Wireless Direct.
Ques. Is it possible to take print without using a computer?
Ans. A photocopy can be taken without a computer. You use a Personal Computer only for printing and scanning via printers. So, it’s possible to take print without using the computer. However, photocopy and printing are different jobs.
Ques. How can I take print from my phone via a printer?
Ans. Some steps are given below to make you learn about printing from a smartphone via a printer.
- Access the file you would desire to print
- Press the menu button available at the top right-hand corner with three-dots
- Press Print
- Press the drop-down arrow situated near the top of your computer screen
- Click the printer from which you like to print
- Press the print button.
Ques. Can I print from my iPhone?
Ans. Connect Air Print enabled printer to iPhone wirelessly to print documents, photos, gifs, etc., through the mail, apps, and gallery. Various applications available on the App store also support Air Print. iPhone and printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.