Canon Printer Support - Drivers
To begin the Canon Printer Drivers Setup process, you need to follow the instructions given below:
Steps to Download Canon Printer Drivers
- Open your regular web browser.
- Then visit the official website of Canon Printer.
- The window that has appeared will have the option for you to choose your preferred language. You need to select the Language you want by clicking on the option present in the drop-down menu list.
- You need to then tap on the icon of 'Set up'.
- You will be then redirected to the Product selection window.
- Enter the model number of Canon Printer in search var present at the middle of the screen and click the 'Go' button.
- In the next window, select your computer's operating system from the list of OS.
- Now, click on the Download button to initiate the downloading process of the Canon Printer Driver.
Steps to Install Canon Printer Drivers
- Make sure you have connected your Canon Printer and computer with the same wireless network.
- Now, open the Downloads folder of your system and look for the setup file you recently downloaded for your Canon Printer Driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file to run it.
- You will see the User Account Control window that seeks your permission to begin the installation; click on the "Yes" option.
- You will see the Installation Wizard of the Canon Printer Drivers.
- The setup window of the Canon Printer Setup will offer you to choose your preferred language. You have to click on the Language and then select the desired language from the list and then tap on Next button.
- In the next window that appears, you have to confirm the "Connection Method" from two option that is "Wireless LAN Connection" and the "USB Connection" method.
- If you are a Mac user, enter the Administrator's Login credentials and click on the Install button.
- Make sure that your Canon Printer is turned on and has stable power connection and then click "Ok".
- In the next process, your device will search for your Canon printer connected to the network.
- If you have already connected your Canon printer to your network, then select it from the list of "Printers on the network list". After that, click on the "Next".
- Then enter the serial number of your Canon printer and tap on the "Next" button.
- The process of installation of your Canon printer will begin
- Read the "License Agreement" carefully and click on "Yes" to consent with the same.
- You will then be directed to the Firewall Settings window, where you have to select "Deactivate the Block" option. After that, you have to click "Next".
- In the window of "Allow All Install Wizard Processes", you have to click on the "Next" tab to install the Canon printer driver.
- When the "Print Test" window appears, you have to click on the Execute button to run the test and then follow the on-screen prompts. Before that make sure the paper tray of your Canon Printer is loaded with papers.
- If you want to register your Canon product click on the Next tab to go to the Extended Survey Program. You may Agree or Disagree with the program; it's your own choice.
- At last, click on the "Exit" tab.
Our Blog Posts
Canon Printer is Offline? Here’s How to Fix it!
Canon printers are known for their incredible performance and cost-effective printing. These printers are highly favoured by users for varied home and office printing needs. However, printing is no...
How to Connect Canon Printer To Wifi
Canon Inc is a Japanese multinational corporation company with headquarters located in Tokyo, Japan. Canon was founded in 1937 and has a specialty in manufacturing optical and managing products suc...
Canon Printer Not Printing
Canon Printer is one of the renowned printer brands in the market that is making its place into commercial and domestic spaces to offer the best quality of printing service. Being one of the best p...