The advancement in technology has manufactured a machine called a printer to print, scan and copy documents. Various features are available in the IJ Start Canon G2010 printer. If you are looking for multi-functional printers, then the G2010 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows) Inkjet Printer can be a suitable choice for you. The printer is capable of generating sharp document print and impressive photo quality. Canon printers can print documents up to 7000 full-color sheets and 6000 black and white sheets. This multi-functional inkjet printer arrives with advanced technology and features which can be used as a flagship product for high-quality printing requirements. Canon Pixma printer is ideal for users to meet their business requirements or other printing tasks. This printer can print unlimited A4 sizes. Canon manufacture has designed a Pixma G2010 Inkjet Printer ink tank with an anti-spill bottle design. The recent development of Canon is to build a compact printer body to facilitate the user to center.
Features of IJ Start Canon G2010
Some features of the Canon G2010 printer are given below to troubleshoot the IJ Start Canon G2010 printer.
- High-page yield ink bottles
- Unified ink tank systems
- The spill-resistant ink bottle design
- Document and photo quality printing
- New design panel for simpler operation
Methods to Configure IJ Start Canon G2010 on Windows?
A few steps are given below to set up the Canon G2010 printer on Windows.
- Download the file
- Then, do a double-click, and installation will continue automatically
Canon G2010 Scanner Driver
- Suppose the operating system is upgraded and the scanner driver is installed, begin scanning after clicking the Scan button after updating. Reinstall scanner driver
- Once the installation of the MP driver is restricted with the following actions, then install it again. This installation doesn’t complete after plugged in through a USB cable and switching on Power Supply again
- Scan from Scan printer button doesn’t work if the connection is changed from a network to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and amend the connection method.
Methods to Set Up Canon Pixma G2010 Printer on Mac
Some troubleshooting steps are given below to configure Canon PIXMA G2010 Drivers Download on Mac.
- Download the file
- Tap double-click on the downloaded file and place it on a disk image
- Do a double-click on the mounted disk image
- Do a double-click on the packaged file in the folder. Installation begins automatically.
How to establish a printer with driver downloads
- Access the IJ Start canon printer’s website for Canon PIXMA G2010 Drivers Download which matches your printing type. There are various drivers to ensure that you don’t select the wrong drivers on this website.
- A downloaded driver is usually a WinRAR, so you need software Winrar to obtain the file. Do a right-click on the file and press extract here. Some files can be obtained in the folder as well.
- Find the Setup File and then do a double-click on the file to begin the installation the process
- Resume the system so that drivers are installed perfectly
- Once you start your system, couple the printer with your system using the default cable to examine if now the computer can identify the printer.
For printers, use a wireless connection system. Confirm that you have switched on Wi-Fi and printer and your printer is already coupled to Wireless. Now, you can use your printer. You can also configure the printer wirelessly through a USB cable to connect with Mac.
Ques. How can I modify default settings on my G2010 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)?
Ans. Some configuration steps are given below to modify the Canon printer.
- Tap Start, then settings and press on printers and faxes
- Choose properties after doing a right-click on the printer
- Move to the Advanced tab
- Press printing defaults option
- Amend the Settings
Ques. How to configure Canon printer wirelessly?
Ans. Some steps are given below to sync the Canon printer wirelessly.
- Tap the Power button to switch it on
- After that, move to printer Home and press but don’t release the Wi-Fi button
- Next, choose the LAN wireless set up option and click Ok
- Select your Wi-Fi network.
Ques. What is a WPS button?
Ans. Wi-Fi protected set up is an advanced feature supplied with several routers. It is established to make the process of coupling on a secured wireless network from a system or other device easier.
Ques. How can I modify print settings?
Ans. Some steps are given below to modify print settings.
- Enter devices into the main search field available at the bottom left of your screen
- Choose devices and printers from result lists
- Do a right-click on the appropriate print icon
- Choose printing preferences
- Tap Ok and then modify print settings
- Now, the printer is ready to print documents.