Suppose you have bought a new Canon Pixma TR4522 printer and you wish to connect it to your system or device wirelessly, then you have landed at the right place. Choose a method to establish a network connection. Go through a simple wireless network method to couple your printer to the network without a wireless router. Type the router detail on your system to couple your printer. Utilize the WPS or WPS pin method to configure the wireless connection.
Steps to Configure Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Printer for Windows
Some troubleshooting tips are given below to set up ij.start.cannon printer for Windows.
- Confirm that you have switched on your printer by inspecting whether the lamp is inflamed before starting the wi-fi set up.
- Go through the instructions given on the printer control panel screen, click the Stop button.
- Click the setup button given on the printer control panel.
- Choose the wi-fi set up option and then click Ok to certify your connection.
- Choose the WPS option given on the wi-fi set up menu and click Ok.
- Now go to your wireless router and detect the WPS button on it.
- When you get the WPS button available on the router, tap and hold it for few seconds
- Tap Ok on the printer for two minutes.
- Tap Ok again when a pop-up appears on the printer screen.
- Now, establish the driver installation wizard and finish up the printer installation.
- The above methods are applied when you have a WPS-enabled access point.
Methods to Set Up Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Printer for Mac
Some steps are given below to set up the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless printer for Mac.
- Switch on your printer. Once the machine becomes active, click the Menu or Wireless Connect button and hold it for not more than three seconds.
- Once the printer screen shows the instructions to follow for configuring start.canonn printer wirelessly, you must go through these tips.
- You should download the setup file that matches your operating system requirements from a trusted website.
- Finish up the printer installation with the help of an on-screen pop-up.
- Confirm that you are choosing the connection method through wi-fi when kicked off.
Tips to Connect Canon Pixma TR4522 Printer Through Wireless Direct
- Use the direct wireless feature on your Canon Pixma TR4522 printer so that you can connect any wireless device with your printer.
- Modify the printer settings to utilize the Wireless Direct feature.
- Switch on your printer and establish the setup menu on the printer control panel.
- Choose Device settings>Ok>LAN settings>Ok.
- Select switch WL direct>Ok>Yes>Ok.
- If the wireless router information displays on your computer screen, choose Done and then click Ok.
- The direct wireless feature is activated on your printer. You can connect up to a minimum of five devices at a time.
- An issue will appear on your computer screen when you try to couple a different device.
Once you follow the above steps, you can set up a Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless printer on various devices. If you can’t sync them, you must dial the Canon helpline number to get some appropriate tips.